Monday, May 14, 2007

ummm...let me upgrade you?

so i've been thinking recently that it's time to upgrade to a smart phone....you know the phones that let you make calls, take pictures, check email, surf the web, automatically clean yr dirty draws...

okay maybe not that last one, but i think i'm ready for a phone that does more than just make phone calls. i want the whole experience.



so my younger brother and sister both have sidekicks, and i'm thinking i may want one too. But answer me this....are sidekicks more for just teenagers? like if i get one, will i look like i'm 16?


then there was the blackberry pearl, which was sleeker, sexier, and more grown. I feel like if i REALLy wanna get my grown woman on, this would be the one to get.




Now in a perfect world where Loryn was richer than Paris Hilton, the move would be an iphone, but of course we don't live in a world where that is the case. we live in a world where Loryn goes with whatever is affordable after the mail-in rebate. So that means I'll have to just continue to lust after the iPhone from afar...besides, buying an iPhone would definitely mean moving the Cingular network, which trust me, i don't want to think about.
What do you all think? The fun sidekick to style on people with? or the Blackberry Pearl to pimp with?

















No comments: