Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Whose is it?




Now most of the time, this is a family blog, but if you're at work or around children, i'd thrown on some earphones or watch when you're alone.

I really debated for a long time about whether or not I wanted to talk about this youtube here on Ignorant Art. Then after actually reading the manuscript and then actually seeing the actual video, I couldn't just ignore this without giving my 2 cents and sharing it with all of you out there in the blog-o-sphere. Ladies and Gents, meet Dr. Alexyss Tylor. I found out later on today that she also has a myspace page, which features a crocheted model of a uterus. That alone just blows my mind.

Firstly, this ish is HILARIOUS, no doubt. Between the phrases, "He's screwing you into submission" and "don't let him hit that bottom" I must have woken up my neighbors with my laughter. It's almost like this woman just has an obsession with the crassness of the words themselves.

Now, there's is NO DENYING that this woman is crazy, as I commented on Facebook today when an acquaintance of mine posted it. But...I have to say....in some ways, she has a point. Yes (good)sex CAN give a man power over a woman. But why?

Where did we get to a point where sexual prowess=world power (so to speak)?

Where did we get to a point where sexual prowess=exertion of dominance in the relationship?


It makes you think about why sex and sexuality can drive the way men and women relate to each other.
















It also makes you wonder about the answer to life's eternal question: "can a woman REALLY have two g-spots?"

2 comments:

Reecie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Reecie said...

I read a book called "The Big O, How to Give Them, Get Them, and Keep Them Coming"...so based on that, there aren't two g-spots...there are several erogenous zones though. She made a lot of sense, but that's where she went wrong lol.

http://hmblog.wordpress.com